SignalPET offers a quick and convenient method for sending your radiographic studies to the 3rd party radiologist service of your choice.
IMPORTANT: Getting Started
Before you can enable sharing with SignalPET’s DICOM sharing feature, you will need to contact our technical support team to set this up.
Once You’re Set Up to Use this Feature
To share a study with a 3rd party radiology service, simply navigate to the desired study in the SignalPET app and click the “Share Study” button on the viewer page.
- Navigate to the desired study in the SignalPET app
- Click on the “Share Study” button.
- Select the “DICOM” option in both fields.
- Click on the checkboxes for the images that you would like to send for consultation.
- Click on the “Send” button on the bottom right.
- After you click the “Send” button, you will see the SignalPET logo pop up in the middle while a ring moves around the SignalPET logo.
- When the transfer completes, the logo will disappear.