As a result of our continuous technology development as well as our specialized Quality Control program; we are pleased to announce an update to our standard SignalRAY test panel offerings.
The following changes will go into effect on September 18, 2020.
We have simplified the thoracic panel to prioritize the major clinical findings:
- The Patchy and Miliary tests will no longer be visible.
- The Broncho-Interstitial test will also no longer be visible, as neither positive or negative results typically influence clinical decision making.
- NEW! Cranial Thoracic Mass test has been added with a positive representing the presence of mass(es) present in the cranial lung lobes and/or cranial mediastinum.
- The Prostatomegaly test has been replaced with the Visible Prostate test.
- NEW! The Uterine Distention test has been added. A positive test result would most commonly include pyometra or pregnancy.
- The Retroperitoneal Fluid and Retroperitoneal Lymphadenopathy tests have been removed as they are so rarely positive.
Upcoming New Tests:
In addition, we look forward to adding the following new tests and features in the 4th Quarter of 2020:
- Rib Fractures
- Vertebral Anomalies
- Elbow and Stifle Periarticular Osteophytosis
- Hip Luxation
- Medical Support Devices
- as well as an Uncategorized Signal for abnormal findings identified that are not specified in current tests.
Have more questions? Contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.