We at SignalPET® are always working diligently to bring you the most value we can possibly provide. We are always working to create additional test results and prioritizing those that are requested by our clients.
Our commitment to quality means that we will not release any new test panels until our world-class team of veterinary radiologists has vetted the results and confirmed they meet our strictest quality standards.
Therefore, although we are always in the process of building new features, we do not publish specific release dates for future enhancements.
If you would like to request a specific test panel be added to SignalRAY's capabilities, please send an email to our medical team at email@example.com and we will note your request.
Rest assured that as we release new tests we will make sure to update you via email and in-app notifications.
Additionally, you can bookmark this page and check back regularly for the latest release information.
- Elbow periarticular osteophytosis - released January 2021
- Stifle periarticular osteophytosis - released January 2021
- Hip luxation - released January 2021
- Uterine distention - released September 2020
- Cranial thoracic mass - released September 2020