You can manually send studies to SignalPET by following these steps in your Progeny software:
1. Select the patient name that you would like to send the study for and click on the Open button.
2. Open all images within the series.
3. Click the tab that says Studies.
4. Name the study, then click on the Save button.
5. Click on the Publish button.
5. Click on the OK button when asked to publish selected DICOM images to server.
6. After you click the OK button, the images will transfer to SignalPET.
7. Once the images are sent, you can feel free to close out the study on Progeny.