1. Click the blue button that says “Create Study”.
2. Put in the patient’s name and click the blue button that says “Save”.
3. Click the blue button that says “Upload” and put in all images from the study that you are taking.
4. You can upload a folder or individual images. If you choose to upload a folder make sure it is zipped/compressed.
5. Click on the hospital’s name in the upper right corner to get back to the main SignalPET page that shows all the studies that have been taken.
6. Click the blue button that is shaped like a pencil on the right side to add the Patient’s full name and Patient’s ID.